Sunday, February 24, 2008

scrapping the books, calling off the study session, leaving the library, and taking my self to the movies

Atonement, by Ian McEwan, was one of the novels I have read this semester for my contemporary literature class and I feel like going to see the film

what better way to procrastinate and simultaneously remember that I suck at relationships/love?

and it only costs me a few dollars

a few measly dollars






Friday night, i bought three donuts, a cup of coffee with cream, and a pack of smokes
drove around Raleigh
just drove
eating donuts, drinking coffee, driving, and not thinking
a mental vacation-- complete with sugar, caffeine, and nicotine
solo, of course

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you got here. You lead an incredibly hectic life, to be so young. Hope you get some rest one of these days.

Don't forget to enjoy the ride.

Kelly Reid said...

Yes, sometimes my life feels like a whirlwind. However, I rather live a hectic life filled with things that inspire and radiate than suffer through the monotony of a predictable day.

Thank you for reading.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your show, too, when I'm lucky enough to be near a radio on Thursday afternoons.
RR

Anonymous said...

You may not realize it, but you do inspire people. Keep being awesome