Thursday, March 20, 2008

I need stickers that look like this:



so I can paste them on the backs of the college kids around my university. Seriously though, it is 8:30 in the morning and I am continually nauseated by crap smells. Do you really need to douse yourself in a overbearing BAD cologne/perfume for class? It is class. Freakin class. Not the club. Not the keg party. Not the student center. And the wrong-doers are everywhere too. The computer lab. The bathroom. The hall way. These kids are reminding me why I need to get out of college. I try to sip my coffee and all I smell is cheap department-store stank. Grow up. Get some taste. Let me enjoy the mornings.

Sheesh.

I've been playing catch up this week. I cranked out a short story on Monday and to my surprise it has received good response for my professors and peers. I will try to edit and clean it up so that there is something to read for the weekend. SXSW was pretty intense. I do have some good pics to post and a story or two to tell. I saw the best rock show of my life while I was down there. Actually, it was more a conglomeration of shows to make it the best rock n' roll experience of my life. I will expand soon. But I will tell you this, Volcom knows how to throw down.

No comments: