Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What am I doing? I am a dork. I am putting myself out in the music industry. Putting what I have to say out there, which makes me a little scared.

When I say dork [this is a terrible word. it sticks to the top of the mouth when spoken]I don't mean music nerd. No, oh no.

I am that person that never quite held on to one scene or genre. Chameleon is what I go for in the social structure. A comfortable, never permanent, always unsure about everyone, position. I rely on being a dork, it lets me float about the ranks and then brings me back down.

I figured out what is wrong with music these days. It came to me, while sitting on the grass, underneath a street light, outside of a friend's apartment, trying to pick up a wireless signal on his computer, listening to another disappointing album-


"Meh, meh, mewh, mewh, mewoh. That's the problem with rock these days, it's all Meow Mix."


But what do I know? I am just a dork.

No comments: