Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Whew.

New York City.

It will suck the energy right out of you. It makes me appreciate my lazy old South. I am almost too tired to write. But I'll try.

The people are interesting. Everyone is hip, or trying to be. Eccentric is standard in the city.

Okay, I can't do it. I have to go back to the apartment, and drop the laptop off, and go to some party. Parties parties parties. I am too old to party. I rather sit and drink wine, or eat sushi. Relax and attempt an intellectual conversation. I still have a paper to finish for an English class.

whew.

[Fashion update for all ladies in NC- BOOT BOOTS BOOTS, get a good pair and wear them everywhere. Flats or heels, but they must come to knee. Outside the pant too. And if you're feeling courages- ankle boots with tights. That is the report from NYC.]

No comments: